her.vana brings together like-minded women to learn, connect and grow together. Think, workshop + sharing circle.
Every month, explore one personal-growth topic and dive deeper each week during workshop-styled circles.
Facilitated by a warm and compassionate leader, her.vana is a safe and supportive space that fosters learning, vulnerability, and connection.
Temporarily Suspended Due to Covid-19
Interested in the next event?
Please send an email expressing your interest [include topic and location].
"What can I expect?”
a typical week will flow like this:
Center: Meditation to get grounded
Learn: The facilitator will teach the topic in an open and inclusive style.
Deepen: Solo writing exercise to deepen understanding.
Connect: Share with one another
"I’ve never meditated. Can I still come?”
Absolutely! We will do easy and basic breathing practices together. It’s not complicated!
"Do I have to share?”
Not if you don’t want to. You get to choose if you want to talk or not.
You don’t have to talk the entire time if that’s what you’d like! (Apart from telling us your name of course 🙂 )
"What should I wear?”
Wear whatever you are comfortable in.
Women in the past have turned up in their yoga pants, office clothes from their work and glam’d up for their night out for afterward!
"This feels like a bit outside of my comfort zone.”
Many women have shared that they felt uncomfortable because they weren’t sure what to expect. You aren’t alone!
Workshop + sharing with the people you learned the topic with
This isn’t an ecstatic dance, tantric, touching type of event.
It’s a structured learning and sharing environment for meaningful connections.
"I’m coming alone.”
About 80-90% of women have come on their own in the past.
You aren’t alone!
"What should I bring?”
If you’d like, you can bring your journal, pen, water or snacks.
Terms & Conditions
While we will take all necessary steps to avoid it, agenda and schedule are subject to change.
- Photo and/or video may be taken during her.vana sessions. By taking part in this event you are agreeing to give full rights to the event organizers to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any adaptations of the images. If you do not wish to be photographed/videoed, please let us know in advance.
- Please note that we will NOT use any intimate details from the sharing sessions. If the facilitator/organizer desires to use your story for educational purposes, you will be contacted for your permission, where you have full rights to decline the request.
- By taking part in her.vana events, you understand that these events are not offered as a substitute for therapy or other clinical mental health care and are not intended to diagnose or treat any mental health conditions. You are also agreeing that the facilitator is not acting as a medical professional.
- You understand that you are fully responsible for your own well-being, choices, and decisions during these events.
- You understand that all comments, ideas, and advice offered by the facilitator are solely for the purpose of guiding you in making positive changes or improvements in your life and wellbeing.